We hope you adore your St Erasmus objects of uncommon beauty. Whilst we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, if you are not, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange in compliance with our policy.
Please check your items carefully once they have arrived. Unsuitable items may be refunded within 7 days of our dispatch date for UK purchases, this is extended to 14 days for European and International purchases and longer for Faulty Items. Any returns received after 7 days (or 14 days where applicable) are accepted at the sole discretion of st-erasmus.com. Until we receive your returned goods, the items and their condition are the customer’s responsibility.
It is essential to note that, in order to receive a refund, the item(s) must be unworn and in perfect condition, with all labels attached and in its original packaging. Any refunds will be re-credited to the original purchaser’s credit/debit card for the sum paid less any taxes, duties and postal costs. Please note that the postal costs for returned goods are the customer’s responsibility and will only be reimbursed if the goods are damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied.
Please follow our instructions below for Returns. St-Erasmus.com has the right to deny any item if it does not meet the return policy requirements. In such cases, we will return the item(s) to the purchaser at their cost (to be paid prior to despatch).
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately for hygiene reasons, we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on Earrings unless faulty (see Faulty Items below).
The same applies to any items that have been customised to you (i.e. where an item’s design is amended in accordance with your specific requirements).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND
- Within 48 hours of receiving an item, you must obtain a return authorisation reference number by emailing us at [email protected]. Any items that are not accompanied by the returns number will not be accepted. We will also provide you with the returns address with this number.
- Please include your original receipt in the returned parcel. Please write your return authorisation reference number on your original receipt.
- Please always use a sturdy box securely taped and ensure the contents are not moving about inside using tissue or bubble wrap to avoid damage to the goods in transit.
- Please note that the postal costs for returned goods are the customer’s responsibility. We will not be responsible for any returned goods lost or damaged in transit; we would advise you to return items using a secure and trackable method – i.e. trusted courier or registered post (retaining your proof of postage).
- Please email us with the shipping details as soon as you have despatched your return.
- For International Returns (outside the EU), please prepare and note clearly on export documentation and on the address label that the goods enclosed are ‘Returned goods’. This will ensure you are not charged any further duty or taxes on receiving the goods back into the UK. If this procedure is not followed, this cost may be passed on to the customer at the company’s discretion.
Faulty and Damaged items
All our items come with a minimum 12 month product warranty as standard against manufacturers fault. As our products are hand-made, variations in manufacture can occur and are part of the feature of such products. As part of our customer service policy, St-Erasmus.com checks each item before it is sent out, and follows a rigorous quality assurance procedure during manufacture. Please always follow the Care Instructions that come with your item to ensure long lasting use.
We appreciate that things can still go wrong and we will do our reasonable best to put this right. Should you receive a faulty or damaged item, please do not remove any labels and do not try it on. Items that have been worn, or purchases you seek to return outside our Returns Policy above for repair or under warranty, are considered subject to the company’s discretion on fair wear and tear.
Wear and tear will occur in the course of normal use and will not be considered a faulty item. As we wish you to be happy with your purchase for many years to come, we are always happy to help with repairs or renovations of such items for a nominal charge.
Please email us at [email protected] stating your order number and the nature of the fault or repair, and where possible, please accompany with photos highlighting the damage.
The customer’s statutory rights are unaffected.